Optical Test Process Engineer
- 5+ years experience in technical product test processes
- Ability to correlate tests results to inner-workings of opto-electro-mechanical device.
- BS/MS EE/Optical Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient with Oscilloscope, OSA, Tuneable Laser, Optical Power measurement equipment.
- Strong analytical, organization, planning, project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong statistical data analysis skills
- Flexible result oriented team player
- Independent, reliable, self motivated, quick starter
- Computer skills include MS Office tools, C++, Visual Basic
- Database experience a plus
- Develop efficient production test methods for Wavelength Selectable Switch product.
- Support Far East CM production
- Travel to Asia will be required
- Compile, correlate, and analyze production test data to improve product design, assembly, and test.
- Design and execute engineering tests and evaluations including final reports with conclusions.
- Create process documentation
- Train manufacturing personnel
If you are interested in applying for a job, please send your resume to us by one of the following methods:
Mail: Capella Photonics, 5390 Hellyer Ave, San Jose, CA 95138
Fax:+1 (408) 225-6248